“Der Masterplan” is a project I helped create in collaboration with Monte Nero Productions for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management.
The task was to show how renewable energy sources can be integrated into existing infrastructure.
executive agency: Monte Nero Productions
client: Bundesministerium für Land- und Forstwirtschaft, Umwelt und Wasserwirtschaft
- modeling & animation of digital solar panels, materials (shaders), lighting, animations and textures
- modeling, staging and animation of a biomass cogeneration plant and related elements as well as light setup, materials (shaders), and textures
- modeling, staging and animation of the parking space scene and related elements as well as light setup, materials (shaders), and textures (the parking space scene is 100% digital)
- management, reshading and/or modelling of all needed digital assets like cars, trucks, people, plants, etc.
- tracking / matchmoving of the roof shots for the solar panels & landscape shot for the power plant
- render management
parking lot previs
solar roof previs
biomass plant previs
solar town previs